Based in Naval Base, Perth, Western Australia, this is a specialist large project plant and is capable of dipping 36,000 tonnes of steel per annum.
Hartway Naval Base is accredited under the ISO management systems ISO9001 (Quality Management System), ISO14001 (Environmental Management System) and AS4801 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System). Combined with their huge capacity, these management accreditations mean you are getting the job done with the added peace of mind that it is being done right.
The plant specialises in large project work and has 5 acres of dedicated pre-assembly area and reserved office space for clients to coordinate their logistics from. It is situated on the high wide load corridor to the shared user port facility in Henderson, West Australia. Please “click” on the link below to see the range of sizes that can be dipped at Hartway Naval Base:
ABOUT HARTWAY GALVANIZERS NAVAL BASE
- Opened January 2009.
- 10 Acres of Land. All fully bituminised.
- 5 Acres of laydown for project work. Enables clients to store, expedite, load & despatch direct to site.
- 25 Tonne Forklift for easy cradle/container loading.
- Reserved office space for clients to coordinate their projects.
- Situated on the high/wide load corridor to the shared user port facility in Henderson.
- 3000 Tonnes per month Capacity.
- Galvanizing Bath 12.6m Long x 1.4m Wide x 3m Deep.
- 5 x Gantry Cranes each with 10 tonne lifting capacity.
- Accredited to ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environmental Management System, AS4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- 4 x Semi-trailers. Up to 22.5 Tonne capacity.
- 1 x Rigid Truck. Up to 13 Tonne capacity.
- Transport up to 14.5m long.
- 12 x Forklifts 2.5T – 25T.
- Galvanizers Association of Australia Sorel Award winner 2011 & 2016.
- Australian Steel Institute Galvanizing Excellence Award 2016.